Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Millie Mac's 1st Annual Holiday/Christmas Catalog ALL 25% OFF BARGAINS! SALE!

Ho Ho Ho everyone!
It is October and Holloween has not even left its trail of smashed pumpkins in the street yet, but hey guess what?.... the Holidays are just around the corner!
I hear all the time, "oh no not that!" and grunts and groans, but I love this time of year from the falling leaves to the twinkling lights to the fresh new feeling after New Years!
To help you start revving up for the shopping and to help you SAVE SOME MONEY...I have gone through my 203 items posted at MY ATTIC'S CHARMS (OPEN LINK)....and picked out ONLY THE 46 ITEMS THAT ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION from my inventory and I am listing them here for your quick and easy purchase.


BEST OF ALL EVERYTHING IS 25% OFF!


Simply mention that you saw it here in this Holiday Catalog and Millie Mac will deduct 25% from your invoice!
Simply click on an item name and it will take you directly to the info and purchase page.
Remember that buying vintage is a wonderful & creative way to recycle! Step away from the long lines at the department store and the post office and let Millie Mac send directly to your friends and family and I will even PAY THE POSTAGE AND SHIPPING CHARGES! I WILL EVEN DO THE GIFT WRAPPING! (for a small paper fee).
I have even discounted these items from their normal low prices 25%!




So sit back and relax and pour yourself some hot apple cider and LET'S GO SHOPPING!



First of all to get in the spirit...maybe some home decorating is in order for you?

Tea Cups and Saucers ~ ALL 25% OFF

Collector Plates ~ ALL 25% OFF







Serving Trays ~ ALL 25% OFF














Pottery & Ceramics ~ ALL 25% OFF





























Tobaccianna ~ ALL 25% OFF!














All the rest of my perfect condition items ~ALL 25% OFF

























Remember simply click on the title and you can see pics, more info and purchasing details. You can always call me if you have any questions.
Please keep checking back I haven't even begun! So many more things to post!
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!
Millie Mac
408.355.0436 PST

No comments: