Friday, April 25, 2008

New Slideshow!!!!


Oh My Lord ! am so pleased I have just added a slideshow to the blog...I will update it often...just remember to go to my store to see it in full detail. https://myatticscharms.cartfly.com/myatticscharms

I am amazed that I did that...but hey really it was all those fine young men and women before me who created the "feeds" and the "links" and the "RSS's" and the blog sites and GOOGLE!!! Yeah Google!!!!

Today was a great day! Going to school full time...at my age...is much more fun than I ever imagined!

Off to the city tomorrow to pick up the Bob Mackey gown! stay tuned! Hey I would love some history feedback on the gown and where it has been, when you see it...(after I list it) let me know if you have seen it before...hey you never know! Lets see if we can trace its origin.

No comments: